Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Favorite Booktubers on YouTube

I know I didn't post yesterday; trying to figure out something to write about.
I have decided to share the booktubers I watch on YouTube.
Binge Reader  is one that I enjoy. She loves Stephen King.  I have only read four of books. I have a few others I want to read and my husband wants me to read a few that he likes. I really don't like scary books and yes I know some of his books aren't scary.
Book ables is another one I like because she has a lot knowledge about books and gives great recommendations.
Hailey in Bookland is another one I watch. She is more into YA but that is okay because I have two boys that age. She is full of energy and has great videos.
Pages and Pens also has different contents and reads a variety of different books. There are a few things she doesn't like mentioned in books she reads and she lets her viewers know.
Books and LaLa readers mysteries and thrillers. I like her channel because her content is very informative and fun. She also tells you about new books coming out, movies and TV series. This year she did a closet unhaul every month and I enjoyed it; I hope she continues.
Donald Loves Literature is new to booktube. He hasn't put much out. I only watch him because he is around the age of my son. I want to support young people trying something they like to do.
Little Book Owl is the last one I watch. She lives in Australia. She hasn't put out much lately but she has some fun things on her channel.
I hope this helps you in trying to find someone to watch to give you book recommendations or something fun to watch.
Keep reading until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment