Sunday, August 22, 2021

November 2017 book Haul

 

November Book Haul


Here are the books that I bought this month. Not too many this month. There wasn't a book sale through the library and I didn't make it to the thrift store this month. Some of these book I bought when I was in Connecticut.  In the first photo I ordered two books from the Book of the Month Club, one is about the Oregon Trail and the other is written by Tom Hanks so wanted to see how he writes since I like his acting. May Higgins Clark came out with a new book so of course I had to buy it. There is also a new book about Laura Ingalls Wilder, she was my favorite growing up. The Robert Frost book is something new I want to try reading. The little book on the end is the book I got at one of the stores in Massachusetts.
The second photo are two books one of the managers recommended for me to read. One is an author from Denver which is close to home. The other two were recommended from some you tube channel I watch. Our Dark Duet is actually the second book in a series and yes I do have the first book.
Looking forward to reading these in the next few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment