Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Flesh and Blood Book Review

 

Flesh and Blood

Reflections on Infertility, Family, and Creating a Bountiful Life: A Memoir

By: N. West Moss

Algonquin Books

Biographies and Memoirs

Publish Date 12 October 2021

#FleshBlood#NetGalley

50 Book ReviewsProfessional Reader

I would first like to thank both NetGalley and Algonquin books for giving me the opportunity to read and review this book.

Good Reads Synopsis:

Kirkus starred review calls it: “A moving, well-rendered portrait of the seriously ailing artist”

Book Review:

I gave this book 4 stars. I read it fairly quickly and was unable to put it down. You feel everything she is going through. I love the stories of her Grandma. The reason she told these stories you don’t learn about until close to end of the book. I felt for her and can relate to some of things she spoke about.

I think this book is much needed. What she talks about is kept pretty hushed because people just don’t want to know. This is important and women don’t need to feel that they are alone in this.

I love the family relationship. I highly recommend reading this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment