Sunday, December 10, 2017

December Book Haul

I know it is only the 10th of December but I am going to share what I have bought so far this month.
I bought Ringer and Renegades from Barnes and Noble. Ringer is the second book in a series and sad to say I still haven't read the first book. Renegades is a new book by Marissa Meyers, I did enjoy her Lunar series so hopefully I will enjoy this one. I wasn't thrilled with Heartless, but I that isn't saying much because I am not an Alice in Wonderland fan.
The other books I purchased through Book Outlet on their Black Friday Sale. I am putting it under December Haul because I just got them in the mail. I have been wanting to read the Leavers and finally picked up the book. There is a TV series based on this book called Orange is the new Black and want to try the book. The Book Jumper looked and sounded interesting on the web site so again want to give it a try. The cookbook I use to own and don't know where it went so picked up another. In case you can't read it it is The Little House Cookbook. The rest I just heard about and want to give them a try. Everything was 30% so it was a good time to try them.
I have another book coming but hasn't arrived yet so I will post about it later.
Until the next post happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment