Saturday, November 10, 2018

LaLaThon

I just finished a readathon which was called Lalathon. It went from November 1st thru November 9th. This is from one of my favorite Youtubers that I watch. All you had to do for this readathon is read her favorite books. She had over 200 to choose from. These are the books I decided to read. Flame in the Mist has been on my TBR for a long time and I was finally able to read it. The second book is out and I have it and hope to get it read soon. Milk and Honey is a book of poetry. It is a little dark but a quick read. The Dream Thieves is the second of a series called The Raven Boys.  I gave Flame in the mist 4 stars, Milk and Honey 4 stars and The Dream Thieves 3 stars. I read a total of 1036 pages for this readathon. Not bad for the beginning of a new month.

No comments:

Post a Comment