Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Book Unhaul

I decided I would make a post about unhauling some books. I don't usually unhaul a lot of books at a time. I wait for a small stack and either donate them to the library free shelf or give them to the thrift store. Most of this stack of books went to several different places and I am glad.
Waking up with a Rake and Ruby went to the library free shelf. I did a review on Ruby and really didn't like this book so I am never going to reread it. This book disappointed me because it was an Oprah Book Club pick. The other one will never get reread and I don't it taking up valuable book shelf space.
The next three books went to my sister-in-law. Those were Stories from my life, Commonwealth and Orange is the New Black. I won't reread them and I had her go through my stack and let her take what she wanted.
The other two went to the thrift store. They are Doc Holliday and Ezra Taft Benson. Again I probably won't reread them and I really need the space on my shelves. I learned about Ezra Taft Benson and enjoyed the book. Doc Holliday wasn't a very good biography about him. The writer didn't go into much detail about his life just about places he has been. I was disappointed.
Let me know if you like this unhaul and would like me to do more. I don't get reid of books very often but I can do one when I have another stack.
Until next keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment