Monday, November 30, 2020

Tistheseasonathon TBR

 



I am officially declaring my TBR for the Tistheseasonathon. I am a little behind on my posting. The readathon starts today and goes until the 6th of December. I will put the announcement video down below. You still have time to join. These three books covers the six reading prompts. I had to use a picture from Amazon for the group book because my book hasn't arrived yet but I am listening to it on Scribd.

Here are the prompts and the book I will be using for it.

1. Read a Holiday theme book and I am reading the  Sugar Cookie Murder book

2. Read the Group book- In A Holidaze

3. Read a book you meant to read this year but didn't and that is Get A Life Chloe Brown

4. Read a Diverse book and again that book is Get A Life Chloe Brown.

5. Book with lights on the cover I am using In A Holidaze.

6. Read a cozy read and I will read Sugar Cookie Murder.

There is also a bingo board with other activities and more reading prompts if you want to have more things to do during the week. I plan on doing some of these and will post them on my Instagram.

Here is the announcement video I promised.

I hope you join in and have fun.

Until next time keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment