Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Polarthon Retreat TBR

 I know this will sound crazy but I am doing a lot of readathons this month and I am trying to post a TBR for each one. I am behind so I am now trying to post them quickly so if you want to join along you will have time to do so. This readathon is only for three days which runs from December 4th thru December 6th. There are no prompts so just read as many polar fantasies as you can on this weekend. I will put the announcement video down and then show you the books I plan on reading.


She goes into more details and I hope you decide to join in. Here are the two books I plan on reading.



These are short books so I think I can do this. I don't know much about these books. The top one is a middle grade and the bottom one is a book club book. Perfect time to get them read.

 Are you planning on joining in if so what are you going to read?

Until next time keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment