Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Reindeer Readathon TBR

 

I have another readathon tbr to share with you. This readathon is called the Reindeer readathon. It is hosted by Eric from Breakeven books. I will leave his announcement below. The good thing about this readathon is that it takes place for the whole month of December. You can only use one book for prompt.


I did this readathon last year and had a blast so I wanted to join again. I know I am a few days behind my post but I am posting it now. I kept changing my mind on the books I wanted to read. This year I am team Nut Cracker.  Now onto my tbr with the prompts.

Dasher: A book with a one word title worth 15 points: I will be reading Vengeful by: V.E. Schwab. Finally I will get this series finished.

Dancer: A companion novel or a sequel worth 10 points: I will be reading Sugar Cookie Murder by: Joanne Fluke

Prancer: A book with a map in it worth 15 points: I will be reading The Girl Who Speaks Bear by: Sophie Anderson

Vixen: A book with a fox on the cover worth 25 points: I will be reading Outfox by: Sandra Brown

You can read a book with a strong female character but the points are only worth 20. If you do this.

Comet: A book you find intimidating worth 30 points: I will be reading The Selected Letters of Laura Ingalls Wilder Edited by: William Anderson. Even though I love reading anything about or by her this one book is all the letters she written and will take most of the month to read.

Cupid: A genre that you love worth 10 points: I will be reading The House jin the Cerulean Sea by: TJ Klune. Mystery is one of my favorite.

Donner: A book with something hidden inside worth 15 points: I will be reading Little Women by: Louise May Alcott. The chapter headings have pictures.

Blitzen: A book with some sort of struggle worth 20 points:  I will be reading  Ordinary Equality by the Daughters of the American Revolution. This book is about the Suffrage. This book was a gift from a member.

Rudolph: A book where the main character doesn't seem to fit in worth 20 points: I will be reading The Invisible Life of Addie Larue by: VE Schwab

Bonus Points

Christmas Star worth 15 points: A book over 500 pages ( must be used in conjunction with an existing prompt. It doesn't count as an additional book) I will be using Little Women for this. My copy is over 500 pages.

Sleighing it worth 50 points: If you have completed all of your prompts and the Christmas star, you can redo one prompt of your choice for extra points. If I have time I will be reading A Boy Called Christmas by: Matt Haig which is for the Cupid prompt.


You will probably recognize some of these books from my earlier tbrs. I am trying to use my reading books for several readathons so that my stack isn't huge. I hope you are still able to join but even if you can't you can still do the prompts and have fun. 

Are you doing this readathon or any other ones. If you are what team are you on and what are you reading. I hope you decide to join the fun.

Until next time keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment