Monday, January 11, 2021

An ABC of Equality Review

 

An ABC of Equality

Written by: Chana Ginelle Ewing

Illustrated by: Paulina Morgan

I received this book from Amazon Vine to review. I am a member of Amazon Vine which means I can choose items to try and give a honest review. I choose this book because of its cover. It is a beautiful cover and the pictures inside are just as good. The illustrator did a fantastic job. This is an alphabet book as you can see and each letter has a meaning. The page before gives you an idea on what the next page will mention. It is fairly simple for the children but I would recommend that an adult be with them when they read it. It is more to today's way of thinking. It is cute and simple and I would recommend that you give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment