Monday, February 5, 2018

February TBR

Can you believe it is already a new month. Sorry this photo isn't very good. I used my phone instead of the camera. This isn't a big stack of books but I didn't want to overwhelm myself this month. I will add books to this pile if I get this read, which I have already two and almost finished a third. So here we go and we will start from the bottom of the stack. 
On the bottom is a graphic novel called Through the Woods by Emily Carroll. I heard about this in October and finally decided to pick it up. I have read this book already, more on that in a later post.
The Oregon Trail by Rinker Buck. I am currently listening to this book and haven't decided if I like it yet, not what I thought. I picked up this book because I use to live in Oregon.
The Cruel Prince by Holly Black. It seems like everyone is reading this book so I decided to give it try.
This next book is from my #24in48 pile and that is List to Live by book 2. I am almost done with book also. Various contributors.
Another graphic novel and this is from a book I have read a few years ago and that is New Moon by Stephenie Meyer. I have also finished this book and still feel the same about it. This is my least favorite book in the series.
On The Fence by Kasie West is next. It is a comtemporary book. I thought I might need a break from the rest of the books I am reading.
The Martian by Andy Weir. I know I should have read this a long time ago. It has been on many of the TBR's and I have yet to read it. I will get it read this month.
The Skellig By David Almond. I am currently reading this book to David. So Far so good. Haven't gotten to far into it yet.
Beauty by Robin McKinley. This is a retelling of Beauty and the Beast. Just started it today.
Hillbilly Elegy: A Memoir of a Family and Culture in CrisisThis is the book from the library book club for this month. 
American Queen (Volume 1)Here is the book I plan on reading from my kindle. This is for another book club I belong to.
Okay that is a total of 11 books to read for this short month. I am fairly sure I can get these read since last month I read 23 books.
Until next time keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment