Wednesday, February 28, 2018

week two of February

I know I am late with this post. This is what I read the second week of February. The total pages were 2498. Not a bad week at all. The top three books were to the series of Aryan's books. There are a lot of books to this series. I am still reading the series and just found out another book will be coming out in Spring. The next book is about the American Revolution. I love history especially this time frame. The next book is a children's fantasy and I liked it. I read this book to David. There were some funny parts but not many a little dark in places. The last book is a graphic novel and I didn't like it all. I have to be honest I am not into these types of books. I keep trying and they just don't work for me. The wing of fire books I gave 3 stars to each one. Skellig I gave a 4 star to. Saga I gave a 2 star. The History book got a 4 star rating.
Tomorrow I will post the last days of February reads.
Until then keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment