Thursday, March 1, 2018

last week of February reads


As promised I am posting my reads from the last week and a half of February. 
Hillbilly Elegy was a 3.5 star book. I have a review up already for this book. This is my book club book for the library. The wonderful story of Henry Sugar and six more was okay. I gave it 3 stars. There were a total of seven stories. Darkstalker is another book from the Wing of Fire series but more of a stand alone. I gave it 4 stars. Okay I know I haven't read The Martian yet so why have I just finished Artemis. It is an audio book that I was listening to in the car. I hear The Martian is a great book and Artemis is an okay book from everyone who has read both. Well I will be reading The Martian soon and I sure hope so because I was not thrilled Artemis at all. I did give it 3 stars. I have finally finished a series. Shadows in Flight is the last book of the Ender Shadow series. This series is an off take of the Ender series. I am not to interested in Science fiction books but I did enjoy the first book of both series and wanted to give the rest of the books a chance. So the total pages for this reading session was 2035.
To some of the month I ended up reading 28 books which totaled 8289 pages. Yes that is a book a day. Well I be able to do the same in March most likely not. I have a busy month coming up.
Until next time keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment