Friday, March 23, 2018

March's 1st week reading

The Boy on a Black Horse
This is the first book I finished for this week. I read it David it we liked it. We gave it 4 star's and would recommend you read it.

Talons of Power (Wings of Fire, Book 9)
This is the 9th book in the Wings of Fire Series. I have been listening to it as I work around the house. It was one of the better books so I gave it 4 stars.

Darkness of Dragons (Wings of Fire, Book 10)
This is the 10th book of the Wings of Fire series. So far it is the last book until book 11 comes out some time this spring. I didn't like this one as much as the last one so only gave it 3.5 stars.

American Queen (Volume 1)
This book I read on the kindle. I have been trying to read more books on my kindle but it is harder on my eyes and doesn't give me the same feel as a normal book does. It was an ok book so only gave it 3 stars. Beware when you read this book it has some unbelievable elements in it besides being very explicit in certain details.

 Ever the Hunted (A Clash of Kingdoms Novel)
The last book I read for the first week of March. I enjoyed this book and had a lot of adventure in it. I enjoyed it because it was focused on a young lady instead of a young man. Yes there was a young man in this story but it was more about her. I gave this book 4 stars.

So I read 5 books which totaled 1170 pages. I have done better but as I told you earlier this is a busy month so not to bad.
Until next time keep reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment