Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Book of the Month February Box

I am a little behind on my posts. Trying to catch up. In the month of February I picked these books for my book of the month. The Great Alone By: Kristin Hannah. This book is about a return POW who is unable to hold a job so decides to move to Alaska and try living off the land. She wrote the book The Nightingale and everyone enjoys that book. I now have that book and this one and want to give both a try. The Broken Girls By; Simone St. James. This book is about a boarding school for unwanted girls. There are two time periods; 1950 and 2014. I can't wait to read this one because it is mystery and I love mysteries. The last book is An American Marriage By: Tayari Jones. This book is about a newlywed couple who live in the south. I never heard of this author and the book sounds interesting and want to give it a try. I only gave you a little bit of information that was on the dust jacket. I hope you give these books a try and I know I can't wait to read them.
Until next time keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment