Friday, March 9, 2018

February Barnes and Noble Haul

These are the books that I bought at Barnes and Noble in February. As you can see I really didn't do much book buying this month. The two books on the left are a series I think Aryan will like. He is hard to figure out he likes to read so I keep trying and sometimes I hit it right on and others oh well lets try again. The next book Shadowsong is the second book of a series. I haven't even had a chance to read the first book. The Nightingale I have heard a lot of great things about so I want to give it a try. It is a fat book but if it is good it will only take two days to read. Broken beautiful Hearts is a story about a soccer player who discovers her boyfriend secret and is falling down a flight stairs and her dreams maybe shattered. The Woman in the Window is a thriller that I can't wait to read. I don't like knowing what the book is about before I read it. The last book This Adventure ends is another book I heard about. They say this book is better than her book Foolish Hearts. I don't know because I haven't read either. Willing to give This Adventure Ends a try and if I like it I will try the other one.
I like to try different genres if other people recommend them and enjoyed them. Sometimes I agree and sometimes I don't. One never knows until they try.
Until next time keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment