Saturday, March 24, 2018

2nd week of March reading

Only four books read for the second week of March. I have started the Michael Vey series by Richard Paul Evans. Again Aryan owns the entire series and has already read all seven books. I am slow and there are so many books that I want to read that it is hard to choose which ones to read. Now most books are in a series and I have to decide if I want to start another series. I did enjoy the first book and I am getting ready to read book two. I gave the first book which is The Prisoner of Cell 25 4 stars.  The next book I finished is the audiobook The Clockwork Angel. This is another series that I have been wanting to read but decided to listen to it instead when driving around on errands. I have to say that I am not impressed with this book. A lot of people say this series is better than the Mortal Instruments and I will have to disagree. I did give this book 3 stars. It starting picking up near the end of the book. I am hoping the next two books are better. Book number three I read was Into The Water by Paula Hawkins. I liked this book better than the Girl on the Train. Again some people didn't like this book or her other one. I have enjoyed both of her books. This one had more of a history background and I enjoyed it. I gave this book 4 stars. The last book I read this week was another graphic novel and I actually liked it. It was a memoir. It was a sequel of another book I read about a month or two ago. I would have to check to give you a proper time frame. I gave this one 4 stars also. It was a good reading week. I read a total of 1380 pages.
Until next time keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment