Tuesday, April 3, 2018

March Book Of The Month

First of all sorry about not posting much for the month of March. I have been moving from one house into another.
These are the books I picked out for the Book of the Month club. As normal I still haven't read them. I actually haven't read much in March. I am hoping to pick up my reading this month, but we will see since we are trying to get the other house ready to sale.
Now onto the books. Not That I Could Tell By: Jessica Strawseris a Mystery based in a small town in Ohio. There is a disappearance in this small town and several people are under investigation. That is all I can tell you about this book. I don't want to know to much since it is a mystery.
The Last Equation Of Isaac Severy By: Nova Jacobs is another mystery. I love my mysteries. Isaac Severy dies apparently by suicide. His granddaughter receives a letter from before he dies which questions if he killed himself. Again this is a mystery and I don't want to know much before I read it.
The Astonishing Color of After By: Emily X.R. Pan is a young adult book. It is about a girl who goes to Taiwan after her mom dies to be with her grandparents. She is trying to find her mom who has turned into a bird after she died. This sounds like another mystery but I am not sure. The young girl is grieving the lost of her mom so who knows.
All of these books sound interesting and I can't wait to read them.
Until next time keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment