Tuesday, April 10, 2018

March Barnes and Noble Haul

This is a very small bookstore haul for March. I have been moving and really haven't had to time to read or shop.
Onto the books that I bought; Obsedio is the third book in a young adult science fiction series I have been reading. This may surprise some of family because I don't usually read science fiction. I love this series and even though the books have over 600 pages they are quick reads. What makes the books so fun for me to read is the different writing style. I have talked about the first book, Illuminae before and I highly recommend that you read them.
Raspberry Danish Murder by Joanne Fluke is another mystery book series that my daughter, Tara got me into. If I counted right it is the 24th book in the series. I am behind in reading them by a long shot because I have read only the first two. Need to get reading. These books also come with recipes at the end of some of the chapters.
The Librarian of Auschwitz by: Antonio Iturbe is about two things I love. #1 it is about a librarian and #2 it is about history. Now I know that Auschwitz was a terrible place so I am not thrilled about what this camp did but really want to know what this 14 year girl did to survive. This book is based on a true story so can't wait to read it.
Arcanum Unbounded By: Brandon Sanderson is a collection of short stories. For me I only want to read one story out of this book. I had to buy this book to get to read the only story I wanted. That story is called Secret History. This has to do with the Mistborn series. This little story is suppose to give you a little background about Kelsier.
Well that is it  for today. I hope everyone will have a chance to get a little reading done.

No comments:

Post a Comment