Friday, April 13, 2018

March Wrap up/April TBR

Ever the Brave (A Clash of Kingdoms Novel)
This is the last book I read in March. It had 452 pages. I gave this book 3.5 stars.
So for March I read 9 books that totaled 3002 pages. I have done a lot better in January and February, but this wasn't to bad considering that I was moving.

My April TBR is going to be a catch up month. I have books from previous months that I need to finish. January had only one book that I didn't finish and it is Blackberry Pie Murder by: Joanne Fluke. February I have three books which are On The Fence by: Kasie West , The Martian by: Andy Weir and The Cruel Prince by: Holly Black. March I have one book and that is The Essex Serpent by: Sarah Perry. I have started this book and I am not liking it so far.
If I have time I have a few months from last year that I also need to read. They are starting in October two books not read which are A Piece of the World by Christina Baker Kline and Final Girls by: Riley Sager. November  I didn't finish 9 books which are Wild Beauty by: Anna-Marie McLemore, Flame in the Mist by: Renee Ahdieh, Like Water by: Rebecca Podos, History is All You Left Me by: Adam Silvera, A Killer Harvest by: Paul Cleave, No Longer a Slumdog by: K.P. Yohannan, Little Fires Everywhere by: Celeste Ng. Two of the books not read in this month I moved to my February TBR. So I really need to get them read since I listed them twice. Last but not least is December with 6 books not read. They are Candy Cane Murder, Plum Pudding Murder, Gingerbread Cookie Murder and Christmas Caramel Murder all by Joanne Fluke. The Magic of Christmas by a variety of authors and Sugar and Spice by: Fern Michaels.
If you add that up it comes to 20 books which isn't hard for me to do but I am still working on getting things done with the new house and the old house. I can already tell you that I haven't done much reading on any of these books. I have been reading though. You will see that in the next post.
I hope everyone is able to get in some reading time and until next time keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment