Wednesday, April 4, 2018

February Page Habit box

Just a quick post on what I received in my page habit box. This is really late. I don't get my box until the last day of the month.
This month I decided to order another book with my normal order. It was a little bit more money. I normally get the mystery box and decided to add the young adult book also. I am sorry that the picture isn't very good, I was in a hurry. The match books are actually little post it notes. I think they are cute and will be used. As always we get a book mark and a small sample book. I am behind on my sample book reading. This time we got a hat which would normally be good but not this season for we haven't received much or any snow this time around.
This month they gave to Ethiopia. I like knowing that each month they give to a different country in your name to help promote reading.
Now onto the books.
The Glass Forest By: Cynthia Swanson is a mystery novel. It is based in Wisconsin in 1960. I have never heard of this author before so will see how she writes. I don't want to go into to much detail because it is a mystery.
The Apocalypse Of Elena Mendoz By: Shaun David Hutchinson. This book is about a girl who is the product of a virgin birth. This is a young adult mystery. The girl has some unexplained power. Again I am not going into detail because the inside of the book is telling me it is a mystery and I don't want to know.
I really enjoy this box and the books you get because the author gives you notes on what they were thinking about when they wrote certain passages.
Until next time keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment