Thursday, March 15, 2018

March TBR

I am so late with this post. I did do a quick picture on Instagram and Facebook.
I have already read some of these books but decided to go ahead and do this post.
Umbrella Man By: Roald Dahl is another short book that I would like to get to this month,
I have enjoyed some of his work, I didn't like the other short story book of his that I read last month.
Dusk or Dark Or DAWN or DAY by Seanan McGuire and  another book by Seanan McGuire is Beneath the Sugar Sky this is the third book in the Wayward Children Series. I have already read the first two books and love this series. There will four or five more books to this series. I have done a review on the first book. The first book I mentioned by her is not part of the series. I want to finish the Wings of Fire series so I will be reading book 9 and 10. Book 11 comes out this spring. Book 9 is Talons of Power and book 10 is Darkness of Dragons both by Tui T. Sutherland ( I have finished these). The Essex Serpent By Sarah Perry. This book is for my book club by the library. I also want to start reading the Michael Vey series by Richard Paul Evans.  Aryan owns this series and has finished reading. I have been told it is a good series. ( Started book 1).
The last book is another Mary Higgins Clark book. Every Breath You Take she co wrote this with Alafair Burke. I like her writing and have read just about all of her books.
Hope this helps you find a book you will enjoy. Until next time keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment