Wednesday, September 19, 2018

24 Hour Read Your Face Off

I decided to do this challenge that took place on the 8th of September. It started at 9 am and ended on the 9th of September at 8:59 am. I was able to get a lot of reading done. I read 5 books.  These are the books that I read.

                  Riders of the Pony ExpressThe Witchcraft of Salem Village (Landmark Books)
These books have been on my to be read pile for a long time and this was a perfect tome to read them. All but one book received 4 stars. Candide received 3 stars. Total pages were 802. As you can see 3 books are about history, one is a classic and the other a novella. I had fun doing this and will most likely do this again next month. This goodread group does a 24 hour reading day once a month. The next one is schedule for the 13th of October. Come join us next month. Until next time keep eading.
                        CandideChasing Lincoln's Killer

                                                         And Every Morning the Way Home Gets Longer and Longer: A Novella

No comments:

Post a Comment