Saturday, September 1, 2018

August 2018 Wrap up

Okay it is the end of August well actually the 1st of September. I had a great reading month and did a lot of readathons. I read 30 books which totaled 6926 pages. Of those books 16 were female authors and 14 were male authors. I read 2 classics, 6 middle grade, 6 children's, 2 cozy mysteries, 4 young adult, 3 fantasy, 1 novella, 2 mysteries, 1 historical fiction, 1 biography, and 2 horror books.
As you can see I read a variety of different genres this month. Even a few I usually don't read. I will give you a quick reminder of the books that I read and the order that I read them.
Little Lord Fauntleroy By: Frances Burnett
Haunted House By: Jan Pienkowski
A Skeleton In The Family By: Leigh Perry  I have a review up
Persuasion By: Jane Austin
The Lost Continent (Wings of fire #11) By: Tui t. Sutherland
Bob By: Rebecca Stead and Wendy Moss   I have a review up
Hooked On Murder By: Betty Hechtman   I have a review up
The Giraffe and Pelly and Me By: Roald Dahl
Ready Player One By: Ernest Cline
The Red Queen By: Victoria Aveyard
The Shape Of Water By: Guilleimo delToro
Nevernight By: Jay Kristoff    I have a review up
The Hidden Oracle By: Rick Riordan
Freaky Friday By: Mary Rodgers
Hello, Universe By: Erin Entrada Kelly
The Deal Of a Lifetime By: Fredrik Backman
Chato's Kitchen By: Gary Soto
Martin's Big Words By: Doreen Rappaport
Flossie and The Fox By: Patricia McKissack
Hershel and The Hanukkah Globin's By: Eric Kimmel
The Jefferson Key By: Steve Berry
A Darker Shade Of Magic By: V. E. Schwab
The Girl Who Came Home By: Hazel Gaynor
Zora and Me: The Cursed Ground By: T. R. Simon  I have a review on this (comes out 9-11-18)
Wonder Girl By: Don Van Natta Jr.
One Of Us Is Lying By: Karen M. McManus
Coma By: Robin Cook
Blaze By: Stephen King
The Body By: Stephen King
The Raven Boys By: Maggie Stiefvater
I hope you try one or all of these books that I have listed above. I am trying to do more reviews but time is not always on my side. Until next time keep reading.





No comments:

Post a Comment