Friday, August 31, 2018

N.E.W.T.S Part 2

 It is the last day of August so I will report on how well I did on my NEWTS Exams. I was able to get two more exams done. So that means I passed five exams total. This is pretty good in my eyes.
The photo above is what I read for the Potions Exams. First test was to read a book with a color in the title so I read The Red Queen By: Victoria Aveyard. Second test was to read a book with a male lead character so I read The Jefferson Key By: Steve Berry (Yes this book covered a lot of different reading challenges this month.). Final test was to read a book with over 350 pages so I read Nevernight By: Jay Kristoff ( you must read this book it was fantastic).
The last exam I completed was Transfiguration and these are the books that I read. First test was to read a book with a grey cover so I read Persuasion By: Jane Austin. I am pretty sure I am now done reading all of her books. I really don't like her writing style and I am so glad that I am done. Second test was to read a new to you author so  read Hello, Universe By: Erin Entrada Kelly. This book won the Newbery Award for this year. I was not impressed with it. Third and final test was to read a book set in a kingdom/has royals so I read A Darker Shade Of Magic By: V. E. Schwab. Again another book you should read it was great.
There were three exams that I didn't complete and they were Ancient Runes, History of Magic and Muggle Studies. I did get some of the books read but I will tell you about them in my August wrap up. Until next time keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment