Monday, August 27, 2018

Thriller-A-Thon and Cosmo Readathon

I have tried to two read-a-thon on the same week and didn't do to well. I also was sick during this week so that didn't help.
There were 5 challenges for the Thriller-A-Thon and 6 challenges for the Cosmo readathon. I tried to double up my books.
First up the Cosmo readathon challenges and the books that I read to meet those challenges.
1. Read a book that suits a song lyric. Didn't complete
2. Read a book set in an environment completely different to yours. I read The Jefferson Key by Steve Berry. It was set in several areas.  Washington DC, New York City, North Carolina, and Canada
3. Read a book that intimidates you. Didn't finish the book. Started reading Coma by Robin Cook
4. Read a book that reminds you of your childhood. Didn't complete
5. Buddy- Read a book. I read The Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab
6. Read any book that has been featured in a Cosmo readers poll. Didn't complete.
Now for Thriller-A-Thon challenges and the books I read to meet those challenges.
1. Read the thriller you're most anticipating. Didn't complete
2. Read the thriller that's been on your TBR the longest.  I read One Of Us Is Lying by: Karen M. McManus
3. Read the thriller you most recently added to your TBR. Didn't complete
4. Read the thriller with best cover. Started but didn't finish Something In The Water by Catherine Steadman
5. Revisit a thriller book or Author. I read Blaze By Stephen King (Richard Bachman)

I was hoping to do a lot more reading but being sick put a big dent into my plans. But for the month I have done really well so I can't complain. There are still four days left in this month so hopefully I can finish what I started. Until next time keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment