Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Barnes and Noble Haul

 Yes I did again. I went to Barnes and Noble. Actually I bought these last month and had coupons. I went for only two books as you can see I came home with a lot more than 2. The R.L. Stine book is new and I know that David likes his writing so I had to pick it up. I have seen it a few times and just never picked it up. I picked up the Stephen King book and The Diabolic because they were marked down and sounded interesting. I have been reading a lot of Stephen King lately. Sea Witch sounded so interesting on some you tube channels that I had to pick it up. It is almost like a little mermaid retelling but not. It is more a Ursula retelling. The next two books are what I went to buy. The Serpentine is another Anita Blake book that I have slowly been reading. I have a long way to go to finish that series I am only on book 12 in this series. I always try to get Sandra Browns newest book when it comes out. She is one of my favorite authors so I always pick up her newest book. Doesn't matter what it is because usually it is good. She hasn't really disappointed me. NeverWorld Wake is another that I have been hearing a lot about. It is suppose to be a thriller. I will have to see if it is any good. The List is a book about a world who are only allowed to speak 500 words a day. It is like The Giver. I liked The Giver so want to check out this book. I might read it David to see if he will like it. The last book is another crochet mystery novel.  
This series I bought from Barnes and Noble website. I couldn't find the whole series in the store. I got them for 15% off plus my member discount and free shipping. This is a series I have been meaning to finish since I read Red Rising a few years ago but never did. So now I will have reread Red Rising before I can read the rest of the series. I am not sure if Iron Gold is part of the series or not but I wanted to be prepare just in case. I can't tell you too much about this series because I have forgotten a lot of it. Can't wait to start this again mostly likely in the new year. I need to finish up some other series first.
So many books not enough time. Until next time keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment