Friday, August 17, 2018

NEWTS (Nastyily Exhausting Wizarding Tests) Part 1

 I have past some of my NEWTS so I wanted to give you the midway update. The firs exam that I have passed is Herbology. I needed to read three books to get an outstanding. These are the ones that I choose. The first one was Hooked on Murder I read this for booktubeathon and posted a review and that was because I needed a book with green on the cover. The second book The Giraffe and Pelly and Me because I needed a book with illustrations. The third book The Shape of Water because I needed a book with a title with light, air, sun, or water. The last book was extremely weird and wasn't thrilled with it. It didn't make since at all.
 The next set of test that I completed was Divination. One book isn't shown. Again I had to read three books. Book one was Ready Player One because it was set in the future. Book two which isn't shown was Freaky Friday because it is under 200 pages. Book three is The Hidden Oracle because it has Mythology.
The last test I have completed so far this month is Care Of Magical Creatures. So that I don't have to keep writing it every test you must read three books to pass. Book one is Little Lord Fauntleroy because there is an animal on the cover. I also read this book for the Booktubeathon. Book two is Haunted House because it is less than 160 pages. Book three is The Lost Continent because I needed a book with dragons.
There are five more tests that I am working on. Two are almost done just missing one book to read. Three I haven't even started. I will keep you posted on my progress.
Until next time keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment