Thursday, August 2, 2018

July Wrap Up

 These are not the only books that I read this month. If you have been reading my previous post you will know that I have done quite a few readathons. These are the books that didn't fit into those readathons. The Stephen King book that I listened to this month was Thinner. I wasn't impressed with this book. The book is about a guy who starts losing weight at an amazing rate after coming in contact with a gypsy. He is pretty sure that he put a curse on him. The other two books I have a review up.
 I also read two classics. I wasn't thrilled with them. Both were slow going. I did enjoy reading Rebound to David. We even laughed in some places. This author wrotes in verse. It is better good once you get use to it.
I finished these the last two days of the month. You have to read Final Girls. It was a great thriller. The other book is short stories about the civil war and the possibility of ghost hanging around parts of where the civil war took place. Some stories are better than others.
So to wrap up I read 26 books that totaled 8799 pages. This average out to 284 pages a day. I read 12 books by female authors and 14 books by male authors. I had a great month of reading and read some amazing books.
Until next time keep reading

No comments:

Post a Comment