Tuesday, September 4, 2018

September TBR

can you believe it is already September. boy has this year flown by. I know I haven't posted a monthly TBR in a while so I decided to so again. This is only tentative and can change. So here we go with what I plan to read for this month.
The two audio books I will listen to in the car as I run errands and take the boys to and from school. I am a little afraid of listening to Pet Sematary by: Stephen King I hear it is scary. I don't do well with scary but we will see, it will be during the day most of the time. The other one is Seraphina by: Rachel Hartman. I have already started this one. I am only on the third disc. It is a bout a girl who is part human and part dragon. It is a fantasy. I can tell you Aryan is not enjoying this and shaking his head saying that things are impossible.
Strange The Dreamer By: Laini Taylor is one of many books that I am doing a read along for. I heard a lot about this book; some good and some bad. I want to form my own opinion and give this book a try. The second book comes out soon.
The Boys In The Boat By: Daniel James Brown is the book that the library has chosen for their book club. I have already read this book. It is about the 1936 rowing team from Washington who won the gold medal in Berlin. It is good and I will be putting up a review soon.
A Gathering Of Shadows by: V. E. Schwab is another book that I am doing a read along with. It is the second book of a series. I read the first book last month and loved it.
Godsgrave By: Jay Kristoff Is another book that I am doing a read along with. It is the second book to a series. There is to be a third book coming out soon. The first book was NeverNight which I did a review on.
The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue by: Mackenzi Lee is the last book this month for a read along. This is a book about a young man being raised as a gentleman and is having some life issues. It takes place in the 1800's. He goes and tours Europe before he takes over the estate in England. He doesn't get along with father.
The Bane Chronicles By: Cassandra Clare, Sarah Rees Brennan and Maureen Johnson. This book is full of short stories about Magnus Bane from the Series that Cassandra Clare writes. I am trying to read one story a day.
This may change or I may add more books depends on what I am in the mood to read. I can already tell you that it is the 4th and I am already behind on my read along books. That is pretty normal because if the book is good and know that two of them are I will read them quickly. I am not sure about the other though.
Let me know what your reading plans are for the month. I would like to know maybe I will add them to a future TBR.
Until next time keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment