Thursday, September 6, 2018

Barnes and Noble Summer Blow-Out Haul

For Labor Day Barnes and Noble had a huge summer blow-out sale. Mike let me go to the store and buy a few things. He even went with me. I have a membership which saves me an additional 10 %. I also had a 15%  coupon off your entire order. 1 item is missing because it is a gift for Aryan on his birthday and I don't know if he reads my blog but just in case I didn't picture it here. I bought 6 books and two backpacks. The purple bag was free when you bought three books. You could get only one free bag. The backpacks were 50% off and then I got another 10% and 15% off because of my membership and coupon. 4 off the books that I bought were 50% off and then I was able to add my discount and coupon on top of that. Fly Girls was 20% off and then my discount and coupon on top. The Gentleman's Guide to vice and Virtue I paid full price before my discount and coupon. So for everything we spent just under $107. 4 books I don't know too much about but heard a lot of hype about them so want to give them a try. Aryan's book is part of a series he is reading. Fly Girls is a non fiction book about the history of ladies who fly airplanes and the struggles they went through. I hope you able to take part of this sale. Sorry I didn't get this post out earlier for you to know about it.
I will try to better to let you know about sales like this.
Until then keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment