Thursday, February 21, 2019

Weekly Reading (February 11th February 17th)

 I am back with another weekly reading update. Sorry I don't have all the books I read in this picture. I did write them on a sticky note. The first book I finished was Storm Runners by:Ronald Smith. I read this to David. I am hoping to get a review written soon on this. The next book finished was We Must Be Brave by: Frances Liardet. I have a review up already on this. I then finished Pamela by: Samuel Richardson. Then onto The Boys War: Confederate and Union by: Jim Murphy. The Wicked Ones by: Cassandra Clare. The Wedding Date by: Jasmine Guillory. Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by: Benjamin Alire Saenz. The Land I Lost by: Cassandra Clare. Actually Cassandra Clare edited the two books I read. I can't remember the authors off the top of head. There is another book that I read but it isn't even printed yet, I beta read this book for an author so I can't give you much detail but it is good.
 These are the books that I started this week. The Hating Game by: Sally Thorne. I started this because I have so much about this book. Michael Vey's 5th book. Again I am reading this to David. Finally onto another short story collection. There are 101 short stories and I am reading about 2-3 a day depending on the length.
As usual I can't go a week without buying more books. Do I need more books not really but who cares I love books. Two of these books I have already read. I read them as ARCs and loved them and I want to support the authors so I bought them. The Proposal by: Jasmine Guillory I haven't read but have heard about this book. I did enjoy her book The Wedding Date so want to give this book a try. Once A King is the third book in a series and since I have already read the other I need to read this one. My library doesn't have this book yet and I couldn't wait any longer. The next two I have already read like I said before. I have reviews on them already up. The last book is Crown of Feathers by: Nicki Pau Preto, this is a fantasy book. I have been enjoying this genre lately so why not give it go. I haven't heard of this author before so I am willing to give her a try.
I hope you like this post and give these a book a try.
Until next time keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment