Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Weekly Reading (February 4th -February 10th)

 I know I am behind on this post. Things always get the way and I forget to post. These are the books that I finished  this week. The first book was the 4th book of Michael Vey. I have been reading this to my son David every night for about 20 minutes. The second book finished was the audio book Shadowhunter's and Downworlders. I listen to this in the car as I am driving around doing my errands.Blue Lily,Lily Blue is another audio book that I finished. I listen to this around the house as I worked. I also finished Bird Box. I still haven't watched the movie on Netflix. I need to because David is waiting for me to answer some of his questions. I am afraid because they always make the movie scarier than the book. I did enjoy the book and it wasn't scary. The next book finished was Bad Girls. This book is a short story about out laws in the past. The stories were quick and very informative. The last book I finished this week was called From Mining Town to Ghost Town. This book is about a small town in Utah that as you can guess is no longer around. This town is where my husband's father grew up. It was really good and written by a gentleman and his sister who also grew up there. This book will stay in the family.
 These are the books that I started this week but didn't get finished. "The new book that I am reading to David is called Storm Runners. The second book that I started is another audio book called Aristotle and Dante The Secret to The Universe. This I am listening to in the car. The third book I started is The President is Missing. My daughter Tara recommended that I read this. I am liking it so far. The only copy that my library had was Large Print. The last book I started is another kind of history book. It is called The New World Book of Paynes.
These are the books that I picked up this week. You have probably already seen them if you follow me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter. The Masterpiece is an arc that the library received from the publishing company for our book club. We are able to keep this book.
I hope you enjoy this post and until next time keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment