Monday, February 4, 2019

Weekly Reading ( January 28th- February 3rd)

 Trying something new or whether retrying something. I never know what to do on this blog so I am going to try this again. So here it goes. These are the books that I checked out from my local library. Science Verse is a children's book that is from a list of 100 best books for Children. Bird Box  I have heard a lot about and my David watched the Netflix show and had some questions about the show. I couldn't answer them because I haven't read the book or seen the show.  Shadowhunter's and Downworlders are actually essays about the mortal instrument series. Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe is a book that I have also been hearing a lot about so when I saw it at the library I decided to pick it up.
 These are the two books that I bought and they came in the mail this week. The Little House Traveler is actually three stories in one. I have already read the first two stories but not the third. I bought this book because I have always liked anything about Laura Ingalls Wilder. Girls Burn Brighter I heard BooksandLala talk about on her channel so I decided to buy it.
 This picture and the next one are the books that I started to read this week. The big blue book is about a town in Utah which is longer there. The town is called Garfield, my Father in law grew up in this little town so I wanted to learn more about it. Doctrines of Salvation Volume two is about the beliefs of my church. Shadowhunter's and Downworlders I am listening to in the car as I run errands. Girl in the Blue Coat is about the 2nd world war in Amsterdam. Hailey in Bookland recommended this book.
 I know I have started a lot of books this week. I am a mood reader what can I say. Science Verse is a children's book and a fast read. Bird Box so I can watch the show and answer my son's questions. We Must Be Brave is a book that I need to do a review on. Pamela is from 1001 books you must read before you die. It is also a classic. Blue Lilly, Lilly Blue is the third book in a series that I started last year and would like to finish.
These are the books that I finished this week. As I said earlier Science Verse is a children's book and was a quick read. It is about a little boy falls asleep in science class and has a weird dream abut science. The Last Time I Lied I was reading for Buzzwordathon but didn't get finished. I liked this book and there were a few twist that you really don't see coming and one you can. It is a thriller so I won't go into much detail. Girl in The Blue Coat is a historical fiction about the 2nd world war. I enjoyed it and it is a tear jerkier. The Good Girl I am not to sure about. The book wasn't bad but I really didn't like. I ill go into more detail in my February wrap up.
For the most part I enjoyed all the books that I read this week. Until next time keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment