Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Eleanor Oliphant is completely fine review

Eleanor Oliphant is completely fine
By: Gail Honeyman
Published by Penguin books 
325 pages
I read this book in May but didn't get finished until earlier this month. I gave this book a three star rating. This was an okay book. I had a hard time getting into this book. The writing style was okay but I didn't like Eleanor. She seems so into herself and didn't have any compassion for those around her. It was her way or no way. Later in the story you do find out why she is like this but she doesn't change much. She is a very opinionated women. I am surprise that Raymond gives her the time of day.
She is obsessed with a musician who doesn't know anything about her and goes into detail on how she tries to get him. She does come around and realizes what she is doing.
I have added a short question and answer video by the author for you watch.
Let me what you think about this book. 
Until next time keep reading



No comments:

Post a Comment