Sunday, June 30, 2019

Book Junkie Trials TBR #Scribes

I am going to participate in a readathon for the month of July called the Book Junkie Trials. This sounds like a fun readathon. I have my books picked out according to the quiz that I took. I am a scribe. I have also included the announcement for the trials below incase you would like to join.She explains it better than I ever could. So onto my TBR.  The first book I must read is for the Dwarf Mount challenge which is to read a book with a hint of romance and I chose to read The Bride Test by: Helen Hoang. This book has 296 pages. Then I go onto Apothecary Towers which is to randomize my TBR. The book for this is People of the Weeping Eye by:W. Michael Gear and Kathleen O'Neal Gear which has 550 pages. When I finish this book I have to go to The Great Library which is to read a book that has been on my TBR forever and that book is The 19th Wife by: David Ebershoff which has 507 pages. The 2nd to last area I have to travel to is The Drowning Deep which is to read a book with rich world-building that will suck you into its own world and I will be reading The Color of Magic by: Terry Pratchett which has 277 pages. The last stop is The Bookie Grail and that is the group book which is Stardust by: Neil Gaiman which has 248 pages.
Why did I list the pages; well we are given an ability and a weakness. The ability is that we can change one of our books on our tbr as long as it completes a challenge. The weakness is that one of the books has to over 500 pages. 
After you watch this video take the test and find out what team you own. Hope you are a scribe and come join the fun.
Until next time keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment