Friday, June 7, 2019

The Sins Of A Child Review

The Sins Of A Child   By: S. M. Stryker
Independently published
Contemporary Romance
454 pages
Published on 15 May 2019

I highly enjoyed this book. It grabbed me from the beginning and it was hard for me to put this book down. I am grateful that I was given a chance to be able to review this book. I gave it five stars and highly recommend that you read this book.
This is a book about a girl who has a rough life but is able to turn it around with the help of a friend that she met in first grade.
This book is action packed with a lot going on. It is easy to follow with chapter headers to know who is talking.
It is hard to go into much of the story because it would be spoilers.
I haven't heard of this author before and was a little leery going into the story not knowing what I was getting myself into. I am glad I gave this new to me author a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment