Monday, March 2, 2020

Books beside my Chair #9

This goes from February 24th through March 1st. I read 4 books which brings my yearly reading total to 39 books. I read 1 young adult historical fiction, 1 adult fantasy, 1 adult romance, and 1adult fiction. Total pages read 1,714.

Now for the books.

 This is her first book that I have read and I really enjoyed it. It is about the 2nd world war. I learned a lot of things that I didn't know like the ship accident at the end of the book. Sorry if this is a spoiler but at first I thought the time changed at the end of the and she was talking about the Titanic but she wasn't. I gave this book 4 stars and highly recommend it. This is young adult historical fiction.
 This is adult fantasy as you probably already guessed by the picture. I did enjoy this book. It isn't the first book of his I have read. This is his first book that he wrote and I did enjoy it. I also gave this 4 stars.
 This is my adult romance. It is the second book in a duology. I have to say I did enjoy the first book better but this was still good and gave it 4 stars. This book had less bedroom scenes which was good. It was a little more political though. All in all still a good read.
This is the adult fiction. I read this because it is my book club pick for March and since we meet the first Tuesday of the month I had to get it read. I started out just barely liking it but near the end I was enjoying myself greatly. I gave this book 4 stars because of the second half of the book. If it would have continue on the way it was going it would have been only a 3 star.

I hope you give these book a try and until next time keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment