Tuesday, March 31, 2020

O.W.L.S. Magical Readathon TBR

It is that time of year again where it Harry Potter time and the OWLS. It runs for the whole month of April. I enjoy doing this readathon just because it is fun and it gives me a variety of books to read. I will put the YouTube announcement below along with my career and the books I will be reading.

She does a great job with this readathon. I hope you decide to join in on the fun. For my career I chose to do Culinary Sorcerer and to do the extra class of Merpeople linguistics. The first four books are the books I must read for my career and extra class. The other eight will be extras but I want to see if I can read all twelve prompts.

 This book will be for Arithmancy and the prompt is magical qualities of number 2: balance/opposites-read something outside your favorite genre. This is a book of poetry and that is way outside my favorite genre.
 Charms is the next prompt I need to read. Charms prompt is to read a white cover. I have decided to read the second book in the Magic Misfits series. This book was also mentioned in my 20 books I want to read in 2020.
 This is my herbology book which is to read a book that starts with the letter M. I also mentioned this book in a previous post about the books I still need to read by my favorite author. I need to read this book also for the Merpeople linguistics class.
 The last book I need to read for my career is potions which is to read a book under 150 pages. This was hard to find because most of my books are over 200 pages. This book is about a song in my churches hymnal.
 This book is for the Defence Against the Dark Arts. Read a book set at the sea/coast
 Transfiguration: book/series that includes shapeshifting. This is book 12 of a long series in the Anita Blake Vampire Hunter Series. Lots of shape shifting and vampires.
 Astronomy: night classes: read majority of this book when it's dark outside. This is the second book in a series I need to finish.
 Care of Magical Creatures: Creature with a beak on the cover. This is the third and final book of the above series. This will finish a series.
 Divination: Third eye: assign numbers to your TBR and use a random number generator to pick your read.
 History of Magic: Witch hunts: book featuring witches/wizards. I was suppose to read this book in January.
 Muggle Studies: Book from a perspective of a muggle (contemporary)
Ancient Runes: heart on the cover or in the title.

I hope you decide to join in on the fun. It is a perfect readathon to help you through these times right now. If you decide to join what career are you going for?
Until next time keep safe and keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment