Friday, March 20, 2020

The Unhoneymooners Review

As promised here is my book review on The Unhoneymooners.

This is the third book that I have read by this amazing duo. I did give this book a 4 star rating. So far I haven't been as excited by their books as I was with Autoboyography. That is my favorite from them.
This is book is about Olive who ends up going on her twin sister's honeymoon. Her twin sister Ami and her new husband Dane end up with food poisoning from the seafood buffet that was at their wedding. Dane's brother Ethan also goes on the honeymoon in place of his brother. Olive and Ethan don't get along. Why did these two not sick is because Olive is allergic to seafood and Ethan doesn't eat anything from a buffet.
They have to lie to everyone about them being married and Olive is a terrible at doing this but Ethan can do it with out a problem.
It takes them about half way through this trip to come to a truth and enjoy themselves. They learn a lot about themselves and each others family. Come to find out they actually have always wanted to get together but over thinking on Olives part and Dane on Ethan's part.
It was a great story and I did enjoy it for the most part.
Olive was a little whinny and Dane is a Jerk.
I don't want to go in to much because I don't want to give too much away.
I do highly recommend that read this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment