Friday, March 27, 2020

Royal Weekender TBR

I have decided to participate in the Royal Weekender hosted by The Bookie Trials. I will put the announcement video down below along with my TBR. I am a #scribe so my TBR is based on this.
There are a total of 8 challenges. 4 of them for my team and 4 for everyone. I will tell you about those after my #scribe challenges. The readathon is for March 28th -29th

Here is the announcement video. She explains it better than I can.
 This is the one I will like the most. I need to bake something and I have this recipe from a book that I read to David a while ago. I will try to remember to take pictures and then make a post about it.
 This is to fulfill the challenge to read an underrated book. This book has only 1,227 ratings on Goodreads. My challenge was finding a book that I owned that had less then 1,500 ratings on my shelves. I couldn't go to the library since they are closed for lnow.
 This is to fulfill the challenge of a book within a book. It is already on my TBR for March so it was perfect.
This is to fulfill the challenge of calligraphy found on the cover. This is the closest I could find so it will have to do.
As you can see I picked easy and small books. This readathon is only for the weekend and I want to succeed so I chose wisely.
Now for the challenges that everyone will do.
Oath Maker is to share your TBR which I am doing right now. I will post this on several social media platforms.
Tournament Ready which is to join a competition. I don't know if I will get this done but will try.
Power Surge which is to complete a 2 hour sprint. Again I will try but don't know if I will get this done.
Tome Champion which is to complete a book. This one will be done.
These challenges have badges that go along with them and I would love to get them all but I will be happy with 6 of them.
Are you joining this readathon? If you are what team are you on? What are your reading plans? I hope you join along for the fun.
Until time keep safe and keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment