Saturday, February 3, 2018

Late January Barnes and Noble Haul

I went to Barnes and Noble again in late January. I had ordered a book and wanted to see if it had come in. It wasn't but is at the warehouse getting ready to ship. I also received another 20% off coupon so went shopping. I bought the Cruel Prince by Holly Blake. There is a lot of talk going on about this book. I have read some of her work and really enjoyed it. The series of her I read before is called the Spiderwick. The next two books are middle grade books. Nevermore is a new series and sound like something David might enjoy. The other book is called Booked and this author wrote Crossover which was Newbery Winner. His writing is different which makes it fun to read and fast. The last book is a rebuy for me. It is the first book in the Love Comes Softly series. My oldest daughter, Tara has this book and I want to start reading this series but one needs the first book, so I bought it again. Well, until next time keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment