Tuesday, June 19, 2018

June 10th through June 16th

Another post of weekly reads.  I read 6 books on this busy week. Two of the books were graphic novels so they read quickly. They both received 4 stars. I really enjoyed them. This means I have finally finished the Lunar Chronicles Series. I enjoyed this series even though it was some what science fiction. I also finished the book of Poems by Robert Frost. I gave it 3 stars. Poetry is ok but again I'm not to much into it. I finally read the October library book club book. I was in Connecticut when they talked about A Piece of the World. I only gave this book 3 stars. I was a little disappointed because I loved her book The Orphan Train.

84, Charing Cross RoadDolores Claiborne
These two books I listened to on audio.  I gave 84, Charing Cross Road 3 stars and Dolores Claiborne 3.5 stars. The first book was short and was more of a diary style book which is okay but didn't make since to me. Might have to read it physically. Stephen King books I always listened to. Mike recommended this book because he wants me to watch the movie also. I'm not impressed with this book. It was not scary but I got a little lost in the story with who she is. I thought she was a maid but it kept jumping around. So far this book is the second non scary book of his I have read. My favorite book by him so far is Shawshank redemption. So total pages read this week were 1616 and 6 books.
Until next time keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment