Saturday, June 9, 2018

May book haul

 This month I bought a lot of books. So let's get started. These four books I bought at the thrift store. Two of the books have been read already but wanted them. I heard a lot about Kristin Hannah and saw this book so picked it up. This makes three books of hers that I own but still haven't them. All the single ladies just looked interesting so want to give it a try. The other two books I have read a while ago.
 These two books I bought at the grocery store while I was shopping. They are both middle grade books. The burning maze is the third book to a series that Aryan owns. The other book is Rick Riodan Present book. This is something new he is dong. His goal is to publish highly entertaining books by authors from under-represented cultures and backgrounds, to allow them to tell their own stories inspired by the mythology, folklore, and culture of their heritage. Since we like his writing we want to check out this book.
 These thee books I ordered off the Barnes and Noble website since I had a coupon for online orders only. I heard a lot about these books so again I want to give them a try. One is the first book of a series. I now have a lot of series I need to read. Did they stop making stand alone books.
This was a trip to Barnes and Noble for the memorial day sale. Surprising enough these books didn't cost much. Most of them were in the bargain section. As you can see there is a lot of variety in the books. I am a mood reader so I need to keep it interesting. I also read to my youngest and he needs variety also. I hope this gives you some ideas on what to read in the future and until next time keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment