Monday, June 11, 2018

June TBR

Here is what I plan on reading for the month of June. Two of them I just posted yesterday that I have already read for the first week of June. Those books are Paper Girls volume 3 and Saga volume 1. I have also finished two more as of the writing of this post and they are El Deafo and Wire and Nerve volume 2. As you have probably already figured out I have flown through the graphic novels quickly. There is one more and that is called Monstress Volume 1. The stack of three books are The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo, Furyborn, and Undead Girl Gang. I am trying to read one of my Book of the Month books every month; that pile is getting big and I need to start reading them. I also have I capture the castle and First we were IV that I would like to get read this month. I have started First we were IV. I am about 75 pages in. As always I will keep you posted in my weekly reads where I am at on my TBR. I am also trying to get caught up on some of my past TBR's. Oh I forgot I want to read Moll Flanders. Two of these books on this TBR are Classics, lets see how I feel about them. It seems I haven't enjoyed classics lately. I haven't given up on them yet. I hope this gives you ideas on what to read. If you have any of these books and would like to buddy read with just comment below.
Until next time keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment