Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Summer Biannual Bibliathon

This month I have decided to take part in many different readathons. This is the third one that I have done. There are seven challenges in this readathon and I completed five of them.
They are 1. Read the group book. The group book was The Wicked Deep By: Shea Ernshaw. I liked this book. I gave it 4.5 stars. 2. Choose from someone else's TBR. The book I chose was Dread Nation By: Justina Ireland. I borrowed it from the library and had to return it before I could take a picture. I also liked this book and gave it 4 stars. 3. Try the first chapter of 3 books and pick one. For this I read the first chapter of This Adventure Ends By: Emma Mills, One of Us Is Lying By: Karen M. McManus and Low By: Rick Remender. I choose Low because it was short. It is a graphic novel and reads fast but I didn't like it and will not be finishing the series. 4. Read a book that has been on your TBR for over a year. For this I read The Rosie Effect By: Graeme Simsion. It was an ok book. I gave it 3 stars. The first book was a whole lot better. 5. Read a predicted 5 star read. As you probably can tell by the picture I choose Two Little Girls In Blue By: Mary Higgins Clark. She didn't disappoint me and I gave it 5 stars.  I have done a review on this book. The two challenges that I didn't complete were 6. Own voices that is different from me. 7. Read the last book you bought. I ran out of time. That is a lot of reading in one week besides trying to do my normal every day stuff. I did enjoy myself and finally got to some books that I have been wanting to read. Hope you join in next time. The next one is in winter.
Until next time keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment