Friday, July 13, 2018

Tome Topple

Rob RoyA Clash of Kings (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 2)
As the title states I also decided to try the Tome Topple readathon. This is a 2 week readathon. It took place from June 29th through July 12th. Tome Topple is where you books over 500 pages. As you can see I was only able to get two books read for this round. But as you know I was also doing another readathon during this readathon also.
There were 5 challenges and I was able to complete 4 of them with these 2 books.
The challenges were 1. Read more than 1 book. 2. Read a graphic novel (didn't complete this one)
3. Read a tome that is part of series. A Clash of Kings is the book in the Game of Thrones. 4. Buddy read a tome. I buddy read A Clash of Kings. 5. Read an adult novel.
Rob Roy had 501 pages and A Clash of Kings had 761 pages. I gave both books 3 stars. Neither one of these books are my normal reading genres but I am trying to reach outside of the normal. I did have fun doing this though.
Until next time keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment