Monday, July 30, 2018

Thrift store book haul

 I haven't done a book haul in awhile, so decided to do quick one. These books I bought from the thrift store. The thrift store I go to has a 50% sale every Saturday. I try to go at least once a month to check out the books.  In this photo I have already read two of the books. Those would be To Kill A Mockingbird and Catering To Nobody. I watched the movie to Austinland. The other two just sounded good.
 I found another Roald Dahl book that I haven't read so picked it up. The Lost Boy is the sequel to A Child Called It. Kristen Hannah is suppose to be a great author so I found yet another book that she wrote. This is the fifth book that I have but still haven't read any of them. The last two books are on a list of books that you should read when you are young and I haven't read yet.
Tara got me into this series. I am only on the fourth book in this series. When I see this series at the thrift I just pick them up to add to my pile of to be read. I am enjoying this series because I love the Grandma.
Just wanted to do a quick post. I hope you enjoyed and get in some reading time.

No comments:

Post a Comment