Monday, September 2, 2019

August 26th-31st books I read

 This was a slow reading week. I was very busy doing other things so I was only able to finish two books this week. Spencer W. Kimball was a book  at I started back in June. I am trying to read church history books about 30 minutes every day. I am enjoying learning about past prophets from my church. President Kimball was the Prophet when I became a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints back in 1975. I gave it 4 stars. It is hard to rate biographies. It was a four not because of the content but because the words were in brown ink and it was a little hard to see them to read. This book had 427 pages.
This is the other book I was to get read this week. I actually listened to this on audio while I was doing other things around the house. It is a collection of four short stories. I gave it 3 stars. This book had 930 pages.

Here are the stats for the month of August.
I read/listened to 21 books which totaled 6,682 pages.
8 by female authors, 9 by male authors, 4 by both or many
I read 3 middle grade, 2 horror, 3 young adult, 2 fantasy, 2 short stories, 2 mystery, 2 history, 3 fiction, 1 romance, and 1 non-fiction.
8 books were read physically, 11 were audio books and 2 e-books
6 were 3 stars; 2 were 3.5 stars; 11 were 4 stars; 1 was 4.5 stars and 1 was 5 star.
As you can see I really did have a good month in books I chose I to read. I do want to bring up my physical reads to match my audio or reduce my audios to match my physical. I want them to be more even. Let me know what you have read for the month of August.
Also I did the N.E.W.T.s readathon and I made my Career of Aurologist.
Until next time keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment