Monday, September 23, 2019

September 16-22 reads

 I did really well on my reading this week. I finished 9 books. Three of them were audio books. 1 was an e-book and the rest were physical reads. I was so close to being done with a few of them from the week before though.  The book shown above I gave 5 stars to and it was the e-book I read. I have a review up for this one.
 The Darkest Part of the Forest by: Holly Black was an audio book. I gave it 3 stars. It is one of her fairy books, just before  The Cruel Prince. Eliza is another church history book about the second Relief Society President. I gave it 4 stars. I learned about her. I enjoyed it. This was a physical book. Messages in Stone is the book a friend loaned to me. I gave it 3 stars. It is about the formation of the state of Colorado. There is a lot of science in this book. It was interesting but to much science language. This was a physical book. The Witch Boy is a middle grade graphic novel and I gave it 4 stars. It was a quick and fun read. This was a physical book. The Day the Women Got to Vote is another middle grade book and I gave it 5 stars. I just love history and this was about women and the struggles we had to deal with to have some rights in our country. It was a quick and easy book to read. There are a lot of pictures that were fun to look at. This was a physical book. Leaves from my Journal by: Wilford Woodruff is another church history book and I gave it 4 stars. It was in diary form and the he chose just a few entries from his massive collection. This was a physical book.
 This was an audio book. This is the second book in her Red Queen series. I gave it 3 stars. I am hoping the rest of series gets better.
This was an audio book. This book is way to long. I gave it 3 stars. I will not be watching the movie. I am confused about this book and who it is. In the movie he is betrayed as a clown but the book doesn't say who he is in my opinion.

I read 4 books by female authors, 4 books by male authors and 1 book by a husband/wife.
I read 3 middle grade books, 2 young adult books, and 4 adult books. I read a total of 2,521 pages.
Until next time keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment